diji Burette 50 +/- 0.05ml, A-Grade
|1 - 9||$75.00|
|10 - 19||$72.60|
|20 - 999||$69.50|
This new ‘tapless’ magnetic burette from the makers of diji operates by positive displacement of the seal (or ‘dart’) within the burette thereby eliminating a lot of the drawbacks of traditional burettes and introducing a host of new benefits!
This new ‘tapless’ magnetic burette from the makers of diji operates by positive displacement of the seal (or ‘dart’) within the burette thereby eliminating a lot of the drawbacks of traditional burettes and introducing a host of new benefits! Filling and dispensing from the burette are by means of an internal teflon dart and an external doughnut-shaped magnet which renders superior control.
Positive Displacement means…
- operation and accuracy are maintained with viscous and evaporative fluids
- filling from the bottom eliminates dangerous top filling
- easier, safer, faster preconditioning to commercial standards
- easy preconditioning facilitates immediate reuse with another chemical thereby reducing washing
- fluid isolation from the atmosphere reduces drift
- condition of glass wall does not affect volumetric accuracy
- bubbles in burette have no effect on accuracy
- use of a stand is OPTIONAL!
No Tap means…
- blockages are eliminated and no tap-associated cleaning and breakages
- durability and longer life with lower replacement costs
- no tap adjustments required to stop leaks
Red Line Reading means…
- greatly reduced parallax error
- improved precision
- easy reading of dark fluids
PTFE jet means…
- elimination of breakages and blockages as seen in glass burette tips
- hydrophobic PTFE maintains ability to dispense small drop sizes to 0.01ml
Simple Barrel Body means…
- cost of a burette breakage is greatly reduced because only the simple (& less costly) barrel needs replacing (the dart is transferable)
- much easier and faster to clean
Plastic Protection of both ends of the burette barrel means…
- increased durability, lower costs
Sliding seal means…
- more responsive and easier to operate than a tap
Ergonomic design means
- diji Burette can be easily used as a highly accurate pipette for freehand titrations (without a stand).
- versatility – can be used for a wide variety of liquid handling operations
- more progress per lesson
- less equipment usage
- better student outcomes
PTFE Materials mean…
- the internal dart is unaffected by chemicals.
Clean Storage means…dust and atmospheric contaminants are isolated from internal glass walls of the burette tube.
Schott borosilicate Duran glass means…durability!